Thursday, September 22, 2016

Megantara!



Hi guys! sooo this is my second post! and im gonna tell you about Megantara!
Megantara was held in Bali Street 8 at 10th of September 2016 by SMAN 3 Bandung.
Megantara is an event that brings all visitors to learn more about indonesian culture from 5 big islands in indonesia. there was Sumatra island,Kalimantan island,Papua island,Java island, and Sulawesi island. 
In Megantara, you can found soo many traditional foods from every provinces. Such as sate padang, coto banjar, kue cubit, and etc.
In Megantara, you can found some landmarks such as jam gadang and tugu nol. And for the murals, there were toba lake, honai, and batik pattern from kalimantan.
Sorry, i can't show you the pictures of the landmarks and murals because im soo busy to be a LO.
By the wayy, i was a Liasion Organizer for x science 9's fashion show.
to be a liasion organizer, you must controlled the models for the outfits until their lunch. My models are Hasbi,Fariz and Fya.
here's my photo with my models.


(ps: from the left there was me,fya,fariz and hasbi)
Im soo happy and proud to be one of Megantara's crew. because in my opinion, Megantara was an event that could brings all visitors to love indonesian culture without deleting the "current trends" Megantara was performed by many guest stars, such as RAN, The Changcuters and etc.
here's my pictures in Megantara

this is my pictures with my junior high school's friends


this is my picture with x science 9's friends


this is my picture with my friend, azhiman.

 That's my story in Megantara, see you on my next postt, byee!
MEGANTARA? KEMILAU BUDAYA SINARI NUSANTARA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment