Monday, October 3, 2016

Cultural Tour Announcement

hello everyone!! back to me again,raishaa. so now im gonna tell you that i've been uploading my video to youtube!! and in that video i announced about the cultural tour that will held in sman 3 Bandung. but that was a joke,hahaha. i made that video just because of this project to get the score from my english teacher:))

so this is the script

Hello,my name is raishaa, and today i would like to announce about cultural tour that held by SMAN 3 Bandung for 3'2019 students. And our destination is Lombok.

We will going to lombok at december 31st 2016, and arrive safely in Bandung at January 4th 2017. We will have a flight at Husen Sastranegara Airport at 4.45 am, and arrive there at 6.30 am.

For further information,please contact me,Raishaa on 082137950715 or line me on aychaannn

that's all for the announcement,thank you
wassalamualaikum,wr.wb

here's the link of my video

don't forget to watch it,thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment