Sunday, January 8, 2017

How I Spent My Last Holiday

Hi guys, what's up? I'm gonna tell you about my last holiday to you all, i feel this holiday is a little bit boring because basically i spent my holiday time all alone :(

During my last holiday, i went to my parents house in Kuningan ( because i was all alone since i moved to Bandung ), and in my parents house i was hangout with my sisters like doing some stuff together and play some slime that they made from glue.

But suddenly i was shock because it turned out that I was yet to collect a sks paper that very necessary for my education in SMAN 3 Bandung. so willy-nilly i must go to Bandung for collect the paper all alone, because my parents are too busy to accompany me to Bandung.

After a few days later, i started to rehearsal for a cabaret show that shown on 12th of January 2017 in Nagabonar event. Nagabonar is an event that aims to commemorate a teacher's day. I can hardly wait to play cabaret in that day!

And my last holiday, on 8th of January 2017. i spent my time to chillin' with my friends at my house ! we watch movies especially "star wars", eat some snacks and play "the sims 4" together. that time was very fun because finally i can have fun with them in my house !

The point is, i enjoyed my last holiday with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment